Britannia certainly rules here. A stack of happy and glorious english cheeses. (As well as one welsh representative). Delicious,classy and something to be proud of for sure.
- First (bottom) tier: eyecatching Wensleydale Cranberry, creamy and moist and wonderfully fruity.
- Second tier: semi-soft and distinctly artisan Isle of Avalon. Similar to french Chaumes or Gourmelin,but more aromatic.
- Third tier: Shropshire Blue, an unusually colourful blue cheese option. It is orangey inside. Stilton-like, but milder in flavour (and wilder in colour).
- Fourth tier: nettle clad Cornish Yarg, an absolute cheese lover’s favourite. Mild flavoured with a hint of mushroom.
- Fifth tier: The beautifully shaped Celtic Promise from Wales,ripened in Cider with a fruity scent and buttery texture.
- Sixth (top) tier: A must,not just for visual reasons! Dense and surprisingly creamy Godminster Organic Cheddar (heart).