In Store Pickup
- In store pickup is available on all orders placed and paid for through the website. Follow the instructions during the checkout process and select the store you wish to pick up from. Your order will usually be ready for collection on the same day depending on availability of products. We will contact you once we have it ready for you.
- If you wish to pick up on a specific day, please use the ‘order note’ when placing your order to let us know the date. The address details for each of our stores can be found here.
Delivery Options and Prices
**NB We currently only deliver to UK mainland, Highlands & Islands and do not deliver internationally.
- UK Mainland Standard – £6.95:
- UK Mainland before 9am – £14.50
- UK Mainland before 10am – £11.75
- UK Mainland before 12 noon – £10.50
- Highlands and Islands (48 hour minimum) – £18.50
- Northern Ireland (48 hour minimum) – £22.00
**NB this must be in the same street or within the immediate vicinity since a delivery to an extra address will be liable to an extra fee.
- We aim to deliver all orders within 2 working days subject to stock availability, and no longer than 5 working days.
- You will be notified by email the day your order is shipped.
- Your order will be delivered the following day. Our delivery times are for guidance and are not a guarantee. We cannot take responsibility for length of delivery time once an item is dispatched from us to our carrier.
- Delivery is sent overnight from us on a guaranteed next day delivery service.
- In order to give your cheese the best chance of getting to you in optimum condition we highly recommend adding a note in the box provided in the checkout of a suitable place to leave the order if you are not in or an alternative delivery address such as a nearby neighbour.
We can deliver to your home or place of work, and to the home or work-place of your relatives, friends, colleagues or business associates. Can I specify alternative delivery instructions?
A lot of our products are perishable, so any extra or alternative delivery instruction for any private address, such as “leave on step/with a neighbour” is helpful.
Parcels that contain Chilled goods must be delivered with our “Priority Service”, and a signature is required on delivery, so please ensure that someone is in to receive and sign for your parcel. It is very important to ensure somebody will be at the delivery address to accept the parcel – we are happy to deliver to places of work if more convenient.
If this is difficult, another option is to instruct us to leave your parcel with a neighbour, but do please ensure they know about it!
Is there a minimum order amount?
Our minimum order is £20 (excluding delivery).
Which delivery company do you use?
We use ParcelForce. They specialise in delivering food items throughout the UK.
How can you ensure that all the items arrive in the best condition possible?
Where appropriate, food items will be packed to retain freshness
When we say ‘Just Choose Cheese’…
We also mean that you can choose things to go with cheese as an accompaniment
. Choosing what to pair cheese with is as specialised as choosing your cheese itself.