Add a touch of class to your party feast with this rather stylish and seriously delicious cheese cake.
From top to bottom:
- Crottin: A subtle creamy nutty little marvel with a goaty edge.
- Bûche de Chèvre: More lovely goat’s cheese, this has a creamy tanginess that melts into sweet caramel.
- Perl Wen: Buttery, mushroomy cream with a lemony tang, like the love child of a Brie and Caerphilly.
- Celtic Promise: A cider washed cheese full of spice and fruit with enough flavour to knock your socks off.
- Pecorino Dolce: Very soft and fresh, salty and piquant. A taste of Tuscan sunshine.