Our shop at Liverpool Street Station has now reopened!
Feast your eyes on this vision of lovely cheesiness – perfect if you want a cheese cake to really spoil your guests.
From top to bottom:
- Godminster Organic Cheddar (Heart shaped): Medium strong with a sharp edge tempered by lovely creamy mellowness.
- Perl Wen: Buttery, mushroomy cream with a lemony tang, like the love child of a Brie and Caerphilly.
- Manchego: The Spanish classic, a rich buttery hard cheese with a silky supple texture and a tangy edge.
- Pecorino Dolce: Very soft and fresh, salty and piquant. A taste of Tuscan sunshine.
- Red Devil: Artisan Red Leicester laced with chilli and crushed pepper, all lovely moist cheesiness with a delicious bite.