The cheese cake to choose if you want to make a bit of a splash at your party. Artisan classics from Europe, big on flavour.
From top to bottom:
- Bûche de Chèvre: Lovely goat’s cheese with a creamy tanginess that melts into sweet caramel.
- Perl Las: A gorgeous golden blue with a strong lingering flavour, oodles of delicate cream and just a touch of salt and spice.
- Forme d’Ambert: A gorgeous mild blue, all mellow cream with fruit and a touch of mushroom.
- Pecorino Dolce: Very soft and fresh, salty and piquant. A taste of Tuscan sunshine.
- Brie de Meaux: This is the real deal Brie, beautifully creamy and tangy wrapped in a rind of softest velvet. Yum!